The data for the AAP Life Settlement Market Review is collected directly from data providers which are regulated or under an appropriate supervision by authorities. There are two main sources for market data:
- Life settlement providers in the United States
- Tertiary market participants as asset managers, hedge funds or banks
All data providers which contribute data for the AAP Life Settlement Market Review are mentioned in the report and listed below.
The following life settlement companies currently provide data for the AAP Life Settlement Market Review and are therefore transparent (in alphabetical order):
- Emergent Capital Inc.
- FairMarket Life Settlements Corp.
- Habersham Funding LLC
- Life Capital Group, Inc.
- Life Policy Traders
- Life Settlement Solutions LLC
- Q Capital Strategies
- RiverRock Partners, LLC
- Settlement Group, Inc.
The following tertiary market participants currently provide data for the AAP Life Settlement Market Review (in alphabetical order):
- Carlisle Management Company SCA
- SL Investment Management Limited